Friday, April 8, 2011

Today I fast...

Since the past few days, every morning when I wake up, the first thought sends shivers down my spine! I cannot imagine an old man fasting and its been four bloody days! My conscience does not let me do nothing about it. I have to do something. It is not possible for me to join the Anna Hazare agitation against the government to form a Jan Lokpal, formally. I cannot leave my work.


Therefore I want to do my bit to contribute to what this old Super Man is determined to do. I will fast today!



6 comments:

  1. wow!!Amazing buddy! I can only say one word Respect !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you and Anna Hazare and all the rest of the people who are supporting him in this cause. Though technically it's not a fast ( I had a heavy breakfast in the afternoon :-) ) but I shall not eat anything for the rest of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!
    Its one thing hearing d news n knowing tht sum man called Anna Hazare is fasting somewhere far away, its quite another thing to know that the guy I had dinner with last night, the guy who brought up the topic of Anna Hazare and we all overlooked it, is fasting today!
    Dude, I know I can't say I'm with u on this 1, I had a really heavy breakfast today morn....n now its stuck in my throat!
    All d best is all I can say. N yeah I agree with Mukta.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Di, u r rgt!
    No food for the rest of the day it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Though I am fasting, I was thinking how will this help eventually? Other than just posting on FB, Google Buzz and emails.

    Your support has strengthened the resolve. Fasting does make the issue serious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Akshay.... Totally agree with Muks...

    ReplyDelete